14. "If you ask anything in My name, I will do it.
15. "If you love Me, keep My commandments.
16. "And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever,
17. "even the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you.
18. "I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you.
19. "A little while longer and the world will see Me no more, but you will see Me. Because I live, you will live also.
20. "At that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you.
21. "He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him.''
22. Judas (not Iscariot) said to Him, "Lord, how is it that You will manifest Yourself to us, and not to the world?''
23. Jesus answered and said to him, "If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him.
24. "He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine but the Father's who sent Me.
25. "These things I have spoken to you while being present with you.
26. "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
27. "Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
Praise God that He hears our prayers and answers from heaven. I thank the Lord that He will not orphan us as the world will. It says in the above verse above that the Lord will send is Holy Spirit unto us. Are there times when you feel lonely and left out? In these times we need to look to the Holy Spirit to give us guidance. Isn't it a blessing to know that if we ask Jesus to be our Lord and Savior and follow his commandments that we will never be alone?
Here is a prayer that God gave me to speak into your lives through this verse. My prayer is that when you pray this prayer that God will reveal his word to you.
Abba write your word upon our hearts that we may obey all that you have taught us. Give us eyes to see and ears to hear what you have spoken through Yeshua. Holy Spirit thank you for counseling us with your great wisdom and reminding us of the Word of God. Lord God as Jesus left his peace with his disciples let it be with us also as we continue to spread your word throughout the earth. When we are feeling alone and cast aside by the world Lord let us remember that you sent your Holy Spirit to lead and guide us in your ways. Thank you God that Jesus is our Lord and Savior. Thank you Lord that we can follow your commands and walk in the ways that you have spoken in your word. In Yeshua's name we pray, Amen.
Home | Prayer | Yeshua- Jesus our Lord | From God's Word | Pastor Kristin | Worshiper Chris | Christian Links | Israel | Outreach Ministry | Our Friends in International Ministry | Praise Reports | Just 4 Kids | Camano Island Outreach | Pastor Care | Church Helps Ministry | Worship | In the Parks | Talk with us | Mission Statement | Living Rock Ministries Gifts